Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. By reading and continuing to use the website you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions, you should cease using the website immediately.
This website is owned by Clodes Solicitors whose head office is Regus House Malthouse Avenue, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8RU. VAT No 615561547. Clodes Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA Number (178326).
- The contents of this website are provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, to the extent lawfully permitted, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting in the use of this website or any of the information, content, documents, products distributed on this site.
- Whilst Clodes Solicitors uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantees in that regard and all users shall take responsibility for their own security and that of personal details and their computers.
- Clodes Solicitors accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website
- Clodes Solicitors reserves the right to alter suspend or discontinue part or whole of the website. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website.
Links to other sites
- Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site, will take you to external third-party websites. These are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any link does not constitute any endorsement or approval of the linked site, its operator or its content. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions on that site. We are not responsible for the content, material or information of any website outside of our site.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- The website and all content within the website is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not link our website unless expressly authorised by us.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which may case damage to the website or interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or in any way a breach of any application law, regulation or order;
- Making transmitting or storing electronic copies of content without permission of the owner.
- Clodes Solicitors endeavours at all times to make the site as accessible as reasonably possible to disabled users. In no way does Clodes Solicitors seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users access to the website service in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
- If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us.
- If any Court finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (including part of a provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable that provision or part of a provision will to the extent required be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of other terms will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.