Child Care Law and Children Law

In the breakdown of any relationship it can be difficult deciding on the best arrangements for the children, including where they should live and how often they should see the other partner. We will do our best to resolve these issues for you, again without the need for Court proceedings. If this is not possible then we can advise you on mediation and represent you in Court.

The common areas of our Children Law Practice include the following:

  • Care Orders
  • Secure Accommodation Orders
  • Child maintenance
  • Child Arrangement Orders (formerly Residence and Contact Orders) for parents or other family members
  • Prohibitive Steps Orders and Specific Issue Orders
  • Changing children’s Names
  • Applications to Court for Leave to Remove a Child from the United Kingdom

There are two types of proceedings about children: public and private.

  • Public Law – Involves your family with children’s services
  • Private Law- Involves disputes concerning where children should live, time they should spend with other adults after a divorce, civil partnership dissolution or separation.

Here at Clodes Solicitors we can provide advice on all aspects of Child care law so don’t hesitate in contacting us today.

Latest tweets

Clodes Solicitors
Clodes Solicitors
The best that can be said for the police and intelligence agencies is that the fucker that stabs you will be known to them.
What is Direct discrimination in the workplace? This is where a worker is treated differently because of a protected characteristic.

For the 9 protected characteristics and more information about discrimination in the work place click the link:
Rishi Sunak admits taking money from deprived areas | Conservative leadership | The Guardian
Whatever the probate problem, we will find a solution, contact Clodes Solicitors on 02920 765050, CLODESSOLICITOR photo